Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Feta is Greek!

Congratulation to our Greek comrades! Today, the European court of Justice stated that the "Feta" can only be produced in Greece. Bye bye, the "famous" French, German or Danish Feta..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What real progress in Europe, the European court of Justice, stated about.... "Feta". I'm sur it would be great for the Greek comrades but what a shame for this court to judge the case of "feta". We totally don't care about it if we think a little bit. Now that mean Europe will speak about the name of the different cheese, it's good cause I wanted to product camembert but, the english one was shipper so now I would be alone to product this cheese.

Ok thank you Europe for this so amazing decision. Well done.

I hope, if we search a little, we can find that it is the beginning of the end of this rule of totally free market without any rules.

Anonymous said...

Mais la "fêta salakis" va juste changer de nom et s'appeler simplement "salakis"...